Hornsey Vale Community Centre is at...
|Address:||60 Mayfield Rd., London, N8 9LP. |
|Tel/Fax:||T: 020 8348 4612.|
|Office Hours:||Monday to Friday: 10am – 4pm (Tuesdays: 10am – 3pm).|
|Co-ordinator: ||Tanya Wright|
(replace [at] with @ )
|Crouch End has no tube, but is well-served by buses. Transport For London's Journey Planner has maps, times, and prices; your destination is postcode N8 9LP :
- Piccadilly/Victoria line to Finsbury Park, then bus: follow exit signed "Buses for Crouch End" and get the W3 bus to Ferme Park Rd./Weston Park (15 minutes). This is the quickest route.
- Northern line to Archway, then bus:
Either W5 hoppa bus (25 minutes, get off at Weston Park/Mayfield Rd.), OR 41 or N41 (35 minutes, get off at Tottenham Lane/Ferme Park Rd.)
- The W5 hoppa goes very close to the Centre: get off at Weston Park/Mayfield Rd. It travels between Archway tube and Haringey Sainsburys, via Crouch End Broadway and Harringay British Rail station.
- The W3 travels between Finsbury Park station and Northumberland Park Station, via Ferme Park Rd., Alexandra Palace Station, Wood Green Station, and Tottenham High Rd.
- The 41 and N41 (nightbus) travel between Archway tube and Tottenham Hale Station, via Seven Sisters Station, Turnpike Lane Station, and Crouch End Broadway.
- 15 mins walk from Harringay and Hornsey overground stations, which both connect to Kings Cross, Finsbury Park, and Potters Bar.
- There is NO LONGER unrestricted parking in the streets around the Centre: there is restricted parking 12 noon -2pm mon-fri with a maximum stay of 1 hour!!
The Centre's forecourt may not be used except for disabled parking by prior appointment.
Hornsey Vale Community Centre.
Tel: 020 8348 4612.|
60 Mayfield Rd., London, N8 9LP.
|New parking regs:|
Mayfield Rd now CPZ: